Stellar Science is a computer software company providing leading-edge scientific analysis software for its customers. With careful application of cutting-edge techniques and tools, we provide software that is robust, extensible, maintainable, and will continue to meet the needs of its users for years to come.
Stellar Science employs top professionals who possess both subject knowledge in scientific research and development fields, and software development experience ranging from 6 to 26 years. Most also have advanced degrees in computer science, engineering, or a scientific field. Founded in 1999, our company has quickly grown to support many government organizations and commercial clients including: Air Force Research Laboratory, US Space Command, National Air & Space Intelligence Center, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Missile Defense Agency, High Performance Computing Modernization Office, SAIC, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Ball Aerospace, Aegis Research Corporation, Metatech, TASC, Alphatech.
- Our company focus is scientific software development (cross-platform)
- Secure distributed development infrastructure
- Continuous integration & automated end-to-end testing
- Combine research with delivering working, operational tools
- Our core focus areas include:
Computer vision, 3D shape reconstruction, image processing
- Computer aided design, geometry processing
- Scientific modeling, simulation, and prediction
- Software infrastructure
- Development infrastructure
- Unit testing & end-to-end testing
- Modern coding standards and practices